“My passion is to empower people to thrive. By celebrating, exploring and developing each person’s unique blend of strengths, it is my hope that people will enjoy personal fulfilment and be inspired to use their strengths in ways that enrich the lives of others, knowing that what they do makes a difference in our world.”
As a professional, I bring a background in Education and Youth Ministry. I have worked with people of all ages, cultures and from many different walks of life. I understand the complexities of working within a team as groups work towards common goals. I also recognise the immense importance of feeling valued as a person and as a professional in the work we do everyday.
As a mother of 3 children I am daily reminded of the ever-changing face of family life! I am passionate about maintaining positive relationships within our family and am committed to nurturing my husband and children in a way that reflects their innate design.
As a coach, I bring my strengths to help you on your journey.
Connectedness – I love to help others see the ‘bigger’ picture and the part we all play in helping to make the world a better place.
Belief– I am passionate about people embracing their innate design, accepting the uniqueness of others and faithfully using their gifts and talents to make a difference in lives of those they interact with each day.
Positivity – I love nothing more than to see people encouraged, built up and filled with hope as they journey through life.
Strategic – I am a creative person who enjoys helping others find the right pathway to achieve their dreams and goals.
Input – I spend a lot of time researching information and tools that may help people thrive, and I delight in the opporunity to pass on relevant resources to others.
Do what you do best everyday!
Strengths are a person’s unique combination of talents that describe the natural way a person thinks, feels and interacts with others When a person is living out their strengths in a way that is good for them and good for others, they thrive, and those around them can too. Everyone has strengths!
Do you know what your strengths are?
Join more than 14 million others!
Based on more than 40 years of research in 50 different countries, StrengthsFinder is a tool, created by Gallup, to help individuals discover what they do best.
After completing the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, you will receive a report of your Top 5 Signature Themes, of a possible 34.
Your strengths are unique!
The chances of someone having the same Top 5 themes as you is 1 in 278 000, and in the same order is 1 in 33 million!
Knowing your strengths can help you to:
Choose a career where you can enjoy doing what you naturally do best
Identify the way you learn and study best
Develop and maintain positive relationships with others
Manage change effectively
Partnership Coaching$150 90 minutes
- Uses the CliftonStrengths framework to help each individual in the partnership understand each other’s unique talents, build connection, identify their common purpose and leverage their talents towards a specific objective or goal.
Team Coaching$250 1 hour
- Helps to build a Strengths-based team.
- A Strengths-based team is one that celebrates each individual’s contribution and maximises the talents within the team to achieve performance goals.
- 3 Hours $450
- Additional hours $150/h
Introduction to CliftonStrengths Group Workshop$350 session
- Minimum 6 participants
Strengths-based Supervision$85 1 hour
- Provides an opportunity to explore a current personal or professional goal and devise an action plan based on Strengths-based principles.
- Minimum of 3 sessions
Top 5 CliftonStrengths Coaching$100 90 mins
- Provides an opportunity for you to develop a deeper understanding of your unique combination of strengths
- Explore how your strengths work together
- Learn ways in which you can leverage your strengths to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Follow up session (1 hour) $85